Psychotherapy is aimed at bringing relief to sufferings rooted in psychological disturbances and conflicts and the betterment of life quality. Such a work also involves an increase in self-understanding. I work both with people with diagnosed consitions and with those, whose problems are more difficult to fathom, such as repeated interpersonal issues, vague feeling of missing on something, emptiness or anxiety or seeking help in difficult situations or crises, such as loss, grief or separation.
I’m experienced in work with such areas as
- obsessive-compulsive disorder
- problems associated with the use of psychedelics
- issues in private and professional relationships
- crises, separation, loss
- blocked life potential or creativity
- identity crises
- issues related with entering adulthood
- middle age crisis
- agression-related issues (both victims and agressors)
- spiritual emergency
- working with expats based in Poland
The frequency of psychotherapeutic sessions is at least once per week or, if needed, more.
If you have doubts, whether psychotherapy might help in your individual case, we can discuss them on a consultation meeting.