Jungian Analyst (IAAP), certified Psychotherapist
I have completed the individual training in Jungian psychoanalysis and analytical psychology with the International Association for Analytical Psychology (IAAP), based in Zurich. I have studied with experienced senior analysts from all over the world. I’ve completed my training training analysis and supervision in London, UK and passed my final examinations in Berlin, Germany. Also, for many years I have been deepening my competences by participating in courses and seminars organized by the Polish Association for Analytical Psychology.
I have been working in private practice for five years now. My international training and having lived in various countries enabled me to succesfully work with expats living in Poland, which became a significant part of my practice by now.
- Jungian Analyst (International Association for Analytical Psychology)
- Certified Psychotherapist (Polish Association for Analytical Psychology)
- Certified Psychotherapist (Polish Federation of Psychotherapy)
- Certified GCI Advisor (Gifts Compass, Inc.)
Social functions and professional membership:
- Founding member and official representative of the Association of Jungian Analysts in Poland
- Individual Member of the International Association for Analytical Psychology
- Polish Association for Analytical Psychology (PTPA):
- Member of the Training Committee, director and teacher in the 4-years “Course in Analytical Psychology and Jungian Psychotherapy” (2017-2021)
- Past president, vice-president and secretary
- Individual Member of the Polish Federation of Psychotherapy
- Vice-chair of the Psychotherapy Section of the Polish Society of Clinical Psychology.
I completed my half year clinical internship at the Outpatient Clinic of the Tworki Hospital, where I later conducted psychotherapy as a volunteer for one year. I work in accordance with the PTPA Code of Ethics and the Code of Ethics of Individual Members of the IAAP. My experience includes around 2000 hours of formal training and thousands of conducted sessions.
I cooperate with Wojciech Eichelberger’s Institute of Psychoimmunology.
Apart from my vocation as analyst and therapist, in my spare time I compose music and write lyrics. For health and balance I train a Chinese martial art called I Liq Chuan.
My training includes:
- Individual training in Jungian psychoanalysis – International Association for Analytical Psychology
- Postgraduate programme in psychodynamic and analytical supervision – C. G. Jung Institute in Copenhagen
- Course in Jungian psychotherapy and analytical psychology – Polish Association for Analytical Psychology
- Introduction to Cognitive-Behavioral Psychotherapy – European Psychiatric Association
- Training of Trainers of the Council of Europe Leadership Academy – Council of Europe
- Postgraduate study in training and coaching – Lazarski University
- The Psychology of a Greek Witch. What can we learn from Circe? Sens (Nr 2/2019). Warszawa: Wyd. Zwierciadło.
- Sex, dreams and spirituality, http://przekroj.pl/spoleczenstwo/sny-seks-i-duchowosc-bartosz-samitowski
- The samurai’s method for existential pain. [In:] Przekrój (No. 4 (3559)/17). Warszawa: Przekrój Sp. z o.o.,
- Big and small dreams. [In:] Coaching extra (No 3/2016). Warszawa:Burda Publishing.
- Seeking for vocation. [In:] Coaching extra (No 2/2016). Warszawa: Burda Publishing.
- Gnostics, alchemists, Jung: the Red Book and hermeneutics of individuation. [In:] Hermaion (No. 1). Warszawa: OKULTURA.
- The Red Book and Jung’s initiation. [In:] Albo albo. Problemy psychologii i kultury (No. 3-4/2011). Warszawa: ENETEIA.