Jungian Analyst (IAAP)
I have completed the individual training in Jungian psychoanalysis and analytical psychology with the International Association for Analytical Psychology (IAAP), based in Zurich. I have studied with experienced senior analysts from all over the world. I’ve completed my training training analysis and supervision in London, UK. Also, for many years I have been deepening my competences by participating in courses and seminars organized by the Polish Association for Analytical Psychology.
I have been working in private practice for five years now. My international training and having lived in various countries enabled me to succesfully work with expats living in Poland, which became a significant part of my practice by now.
I currently hold the following social functions:
- Polish Association for Analytical Psychology (PTPA):
- President of the Board
- Director and teacher in the 4-years “Course in Analytical Psychology and Jungian Psychotherapy” (2017-2021)
- Member of the Training Committee
- Vice-chair of the Psychotherapy Section of the Polish Society of Clinical Psychology.
I completed my half year clinical internship at the Outpatient Clinic of the Tworki Hospital, where I later conducted psychotherapy as a volunteer for one year.
Apart from my vocation as analyst and therapist, in my spare time I compose music and write lyrics. For health and balance I train a Chinese martial art called I Liq Chuan.
My training includes:
- Individual training in Jungian psychoanalysis – International Association for Analytical Psychology
- Postgraduate programme in psychodynamic and analytical supervision – C. G. Jung Institute in Copenhagen
- Training of Trainers of the Council of Europe Leadership Academy – Council of Europe
- Postgraduate study in training and coaching – Lazarski University
- Course in Jungian psychotherapy and analytical psychology – Polish Association for Analytical Psychology
- The samurai’s method for existential pain. [In:] Przekrój (No. 4 (3559)/17). Warszawa: Przekrój Sp. z o.o.,
- Big and small dreams. [In:] Coaching extra (No 3/2016). Warszawa:Burda Publishing.
- Seeking for vocation. [In:] Coaching extra (No 2/2016). Warszawa: Burda Publishing.
- Gnostics, alchemists, Jung: the Red Book and hermeneutics of individuation. [In:] Hermaion (No. 1). Warszawa: OKULTURA.
- The Red Book and Jung’s initiation. [In:] Albo albo. Problemy psychologii i kultury (No. 3-4/2011). Warszawa: ENETEIA.